Great reasons to choose Umbraco
Finding the best CMS is essential if you want to update and control your website and with a wide selection to choose from it can be a daunting and overwhelming task! As a digital agency our “go to” CMS is always Umbraco, and we’ve put together some reasons why you should consider this as your next CMS option.
- It’s extremely flexible!
- Easy to use and to get to grips with.
- Editing in Umbraco is simple and extremely intuitive.
- You can create ‘draft’ content for future reviewing before having it published.
- There is an option to schedule content to go live at a specific time and date of your choosing.
- Umbraco offers accurate content previews with the option to resize your view.
- A media library is built in allowing you to store your images.
- An inbuilt image cropper allows you to crop images to suit.
- If you make mistakes – no problem! You have the option to rollback content.
- Umbraco has fully customisable SEO attributes.
- Umbraco has a full multilingual content management
- It features side-by-side content editing
- It tailors your content to both the language and region of your site visitors.
- Umbraco is an Open Source CMS which means it’s supported by hundreds of apps.
So if you’d like a platform where you have the freedom to do and manage things your talk to us now
Content Marketing otherwise known as non-interruption marketing is essentially creating valuable, relevant and consistent content for your consumers that will engage and create awareness about your brand.
Content marketing is really like a first date. If all you do is talk about yourself, there won’t be a second date.David Beebe, TV Producer