Content Marketing otherwise known as non-interruption marketing is essentially creating valuable, relevant and consistent content for your consumers that will engage and create awareness about your brand.
Senior Digital Account Manager
Central Coventry – Technology Park - CV1 2TL
Salary range- £30k - 40k (Depending on experience)
We are creators, makers, crafters, designers, innovators and developers
We're inspired by transforming clients’ businesses through stunning web design, awesome digital experiences and compelling content.
Our team innovate, inspire, build and test with user and customer experience at the heart of what we do.
Our roots are digital, our passion is contagious and our people are the best.
10 Digital is part of the newly formed Exasoft Group which includes; 10 Digital, F2uni and Exasoft Plc.
This is an exciting and innovative new role.
We are looking for someone with dynamic experience who is able to manage the relationship of all our digital customers. In return you will be able to work amongst a key list of exciting clients and be able to grow your Digital Career.
What the role is all about:
Day to day relationship management with all digital customers.
- Responsible for day to day relationship with all digital customers.
- Sales negotiation with existing customers
- Ability to generate new sales opportunities
- Effectively working with the 10Digital project team to ensure a pipeline of work and that customer expectations are met.
- Working with Marketing team to ensure that all activities drive towards the company vision.
- Initial point of contact for all digital customers on support requirements.
- Work with the internal customer support teams to ensure deliveries on time, within budget and within scope.
- Providing regular updates to the Client on progress and resolving any queries the Client may have.
- Ability to prioritise across the account base.
- Producing documents as required and ensuring that these are kept updated.
- Assessing risks and escalating any concerns/issues
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working as a Senior Account Manager ideally within a Digital Web Agency,.
- Self starter with experience of generating own sales opportunities and growing customer base.
- Ability to manage and control budgets within the agreed tolerances.
- Experience of contact negotiation and renewals.
- Strong experience of managing Clients and internal relationships.
- Highly confident in client-facing situations, as the role will require attending meetings with clients both onsite and occasionally offsite.
- Exceptional Organisational Skills and the ability to multi-task successfully.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to deliver solutions.
- Ability to explain technical issues/constraints/challenges in a simple and concise way.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully. Clearly articulating ideas and thoughts.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excel skills require preferably at a minimum intermediate level.
- Negotiation skills and an understanding of invoicing.
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Non-Contributory BUPA Healthcare (after a qualifying period)
- Generous Bonus after service
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Flexi working times after probation
- 31 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays and this increases with service
- Career Progression
Our recruitment process
This is short and is managed direct by our HR Manager.
If you are shortlisted you will be invited to come and meet the team with a short test and interview – in one session.
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory credit, fraud and criminal records check as part of our recruitment process.
Please email your CV and covering letter saying why you are suitable for this role to our HR Manager.