Central Coventry – CV1 2TL
Salary Range: £20k – 28k (Depending on experience)
WE ARE CREATORS, MAKERS, CRAFTERS, DESIGNERS, INNOVATORS AND DEVELOPERS
We're inspired by transforming clients’ businesses through stunning web design, awesome digital experiences and compelling content.
Our team innovate, inspire, build and test with user and customer experience at the heart of what we do.
Our roots are digital, our passion is contagious and our people are the best.
10 Digital is part of the newly formed Exasoft Group which includes; 10 Digital, F2uni and Exasoft Plc.
As a Digital Designer you will produce creative concepts, designs and assets for websites, applications and printed materials. You’ll work to a brief agreed in advance by the client, creative lead or account manager and ensure that designs correspond to branding guidelines and use the appropriate styles and media to suit the client’s objectives. You will work with the client and creative lead to understand and account for client, user and business needs in your design decisions.
The work demands creative flair and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Create new ideas and concepts that answer a design brief and serve the client’s needs and business objectives. This may involve meeting with clients or account managers to discuss these objectives and requirements.
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Apply UX techniques such as workshops and wire framing, where appropriate, to ensure that designs help users accomplish their goals.
- Create polished designs and check all outgoing work for quality and accuracy.
- Estimate the time required to complete the work and provide quotes for account managers and clients. Use time-tracking tools to monitor this and provide a basis for future quotations.
- Work as part of the internal/external teams including designers, account managers, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies and work with a range of media including video and VR.
- Innovate on the design and delivery process, where possible, to save time and money for clients and 10 Digital.
- Keep a library of past and unused work to form the basis for future inspiration or reuse.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Show enthusiasm for your work and maintain a positive attitude towards corporate, education and individual clients. Maintain long-term working relationships.
- Support the creative lead in managing internal client meetings.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Follow up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate and directed.
- Book meeting rooms.
- Any other reasonable duties as and when required.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working for a Digital Web Agency, ideally as a Digital Designer – ideally 3-- 5 years.
- Strong experience of managing Clients and internal relationships.
- Highly confident with high profile clients – this role requires attending meetings with clients both onsite and offsite.
- Exceptional Organisational Skills and the ability to multi-task successfully.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to deliver solutions.
- Ability to explain technical issues/constraints/challenges in a simple and concise way.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully. Clearly articulating ideas and thoughts.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Non-Contributory BUPA Healthcare (after a qualifying period)
- Generous Bonus after service
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Flexi working times after probation
- 31 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays and this increases with service
- Career Progression
- Lots of socials
Our recruitment process:
This is short and is managed direct by our Group HR Manager.
If you are shortlisted you will be invited to come and meet the team with a short test and interview – in one session.
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory credit, fraud and criminal records check as part of our recruitment process.
Please email your CV and covering letter saying why you are suitable for this role to our Group HR Manager.