Central Coventry – CV1 2TL
Salary Range: Up to £40k (Depending on experience)
WE ARE CREATORS, MAKERS, CRAFTERS, DESIGNERS, INNOVATORS AND DEVELOPERS
We're inspired by transforming clients’ businesses through stunning web design, awesome digital experiences and compelling content.
Our team innovate, inspire, build and test with user and customer experience at the heart of what we do.
Our roots are digital, our passion is contagious and our people are the best.
10 Digital is part of the newly formed Exasoft Group which includes; 10 Digital, F2uni and Exasoft Plc.
Core duties and responsibilities
- Extract and collect the business requirements, using a range of business analysis techniques, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the production of wireframes and proto-types for clients with designers
- Develop requirements specifications according to agreed standards. Supporting and obtain sign off of business requirements from relevant SMEs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to analyse information, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Gain agreement from stakeholders of the best method of introducing recommendations to the business; communicate there benefits and help address any uncertainty and concerns. Produce written documentation to support recommendations and present to stakeholders when necessary.
- Positively contribute to design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate system designs and validate proposed solutions
- regularly update and maintain core business analysis document templates
- Evaluate information gathered and distinguish user requests from the underlying true business needs. Work with the client to identify required changes.
- Document the results of business analysis for example workflows, wireframes, obtaining sign-off from clients on the agreed current and target processes or solutions.
- Document use cases or user stories, analysing requirements to agree priority with clients and stakeholders, including minimum overall specifications.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (e.g. developers, solution and technical architects) to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and functional/performance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret the client's business needs and translate them into business/operational requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to understand, appreciate and adapt to different working styles and patterns to get the most out of the stakeholders and project contributors.
- Solid technical/IT understanding (role is business focused not IT focused).
- Strong time management and prioritisation of conflicting deadlines and expectations.
- Strong web and mobile application understanding and the ability to grasp and put forward suggestions for efficient solutions
- 2-5 years of experience analysing business processes and/or designing and deploying web/mobile solutions
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle in both agile and waterfall models
- Proven experience of writing specifications for web and/or mobile applications
- Proven experience of interacting, working and communicating directly with stakeholders and end users.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Facilitates team, project and client meetings.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations and project updates.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Actively engages in project and team meetings.
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
- Suggests areas for improvement in processes along with possible solutions.
- Willing and able to support peers and junior business analysts.
- Thinks creatively for solutions to issues and problems.
- Identifies and manages critical issues.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase client satisfaction and further client relationships.
- Manages client expectations effectively.
Not only will you be technically competent, but you must also fit well within our team – so naturally you will be dedicated and passionate.
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Non-Contributory BUPA Healthcare (after a qualifying period)
- Flexi working times after probation
- 31 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays and this increases with service
- Career Progression
Our recruitment process
This is short and managed direct by our HR Manager.
If you are shortlisted you will be invited to come and meet the team at a short test and interview.
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory credit, fraud and criminal records check as part of our recruitment process.
Please email your CV and covering letter saying why you are suitable for this role to our HR Manager.