Digital Account Manager
Central Coventry – CV1 2TL
Salary range- £25k - £35k (Depending on experience)
10 Digital is part of the newly formed Exasoft Group Ltd incorporating 10 Digital, F2uni and Exasoft Plc. The group works across financial, educational and digital channels with 10 Digital’s main focus being digital transformation, inspiring clients with stunning web design, awesome digital experiences and compelling content.
10 Digital has worked with an impressive client list including GAME, Jewson, Legrand, AGA and the Chamber of Commerce to name a few and our newly created Digital Account Manager will play an integral part in managing the relationship with our customers.
Based in our Coventry office, you’ll join our expanding team of specialists across, development, marketing, planning, design, UX, project management, QA and testing. Working with an innovate team who, inspire, build and test with user and customer experience remaining at the heart of what we do. We are a creative bunch and we love to drive business, it’s the reason we love working here! Our roots are digital, our passion is contagious and our people are the best!
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a number of ambitious clients across diverse sectors, as well as numerous smaller local businesses, our own internal projects and future clients.
If you are passionate about customer service, relationship management, creative ideas, innovation, technology, continuous improvement and learning and sharing knowledge – then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- To nurture and develop exceptional client relationships, ensuring work is effective and efficiently delivered to timescales.
- Day to day relationship management with all digital customers.
- Initial point of contact for all digital customers on support requirements.
- Working with internal customer support teams to ensure deliveries on time, within budget and within scope.
- Providing regular updates to clients and resolving any queries clients may have.
- Producing documentation as required and ensuring that these are kept updated.
- Assessment of risks and escalating any concerns/issues.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience as an Account Manager (ideally) within a Digital Web Agency.
- Strong experience of managing Clients and internal relationships.
- Be highly confident in client-facing situations, as the role will require attendance at meetings with clients both onsite and occasionally offsite.
- Exceptional Organisational Skills and the ability to multi-task successfully.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to deliver solutions.
- Ability to explain technical issues/constraints/challenges in a simple and concise way.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully. Clearly articulating ideas and thoughts.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excel skills required preferably at a minimum intermediate level.
- Negotiation skills and an understanding of invoicing.
- Preferably experience of sales negotiation with customers.
- Prioritise across the account base.
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Non-Contributory BUPA Healthcare (after a qualifying period)
- Generous Bonus after service
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Flexi working times after probation
- 31 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays and this increases with service
- Career Progression
Our recruitment process
We don’t believe in a lengthy recruitment process so we keep it short! Managed directly by our HR Manager if you’re shortlisted you will be invited to meet the team, take part in a company test and interview, all taking place in one session.
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory credit, fraud and criminal records check as part of our recruitment process.
Please email your CV and covering letter detailing your skills and experience and why you are suitable for this role to our HR Manager Caroline.email@example.com