Digital Account Manager
Central Coventry – CV1 2TL
Salary range- £35k - £45k (Depending on experience)
WE ARE CREATORS, MAKERS, CRAFTERS, DESIGNERS, INNOVATORS AND DEVELOPERS
We're inspired by transforming clients’ businesses through stunning web design, awesome digital experiences and compelling content.
Our team innovate, inspire, build and test with user and customer experience at the heart of what we do.
Our roots are digital, our passion is contagious and our people are the best.
10 Digital is part of the newly formed Exasoft Group which includes; 10 Digital, F2uni and Exasoft Plc.
This is an exciting and innovative new role – the essential parts to this role are:
- Responsibility for day to day relationships with all digital customers.
- Working with internal customer support teams to ensure on time deliveries within budget and within scope.
- Providing regular updates to the Client on progress and resolving any queries the Client may have.
- Ability to prioritise across the account base.
- Producing up to date documentation as required.
- Assessing risks and escalating any concerns/issues.
What we are looking for:
Experience of working for a Digital Web Agency, ideally as an Account Manager – ideally 2-5 years.
- Strong experience of managing Clients and internal relationships.
- Highly confident with high profile clients – this role requires attending meetings with clients both onsite and offsite.
- Exceptional Organisational Skills and the ability to multi-task successfully.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to deliver solutions.
- Ability to explain technical issues/constraints/challenges in a simple and concise way.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully. Clearly articulating ideas and thoughts.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Non-Contributory BUPA Healthcare (after a qualifying period)
- Generous Bonus after service
- Free fruit
- Flexi working times after probation
- 31 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays and this increases with service
- Career Progression
- Lots of socials
Our recruitment process
This is short and is managed directly by our HR Manager.
If you are shortlisted you will be invited to come and meet the team with a short test and interview – in one session.
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory credit, fraud and criminal records check as part of our recruitment process.
Please email your CV and covering letter saying why you are suitable for this role to our HR Manager.